If you’re searching for Black Friday appliance deals, we sincerely hope that doesn’t mean your oven gave out on you right before Thanksgiving, and that you’re just looking to make an upgrade at a smart discount. Sure, it might seem chaotic to replace major appliances in the lead-up to the holiday season. But it might be worth considering. Black Friday and Cyber Monday offer fantastic discounts on appliances like refrigerators, dishwashers, and microwaves. And this way, you can ensure your fridge is in tip-top shape during the time of year you’ll be using it most. Or, if you’re planning on entertaining or hosting out-of town guests, you can soup up your basement guest area or garage with a totally new appliance, like an additional beverage fridge or wine storage solution for your Cabernet-loving uncle and your La Croix swilling aunt. Or upgrade to a countertop ice maker that makes that perfect crunchy Sonic ice for your mom who drinks a Diet Coke a day.
Of course, if you’re more in the market for small countertop appliances, we’ve found deals on those, too: air fryers, coffee makers, toaster ovens, and more. Explore these Black Friday deals on appliances big and small. We round up 33 of the best appliance deals, so take advantage of these limited time deals from brands like Samsung, Vitamix, Breville, and Smeg.
Skip straight to shopping Black Friday appliance deals:
- An upgraded microwave: Haden Heritage 700-Watt Microwave $150
$215at Macy’s →or skip to more microwave deals
- A microwave that can air fry: Panasonic HomeChef 4-in-1 Microwave Oven with Air Fryer, Convection Bake, Broiler $450
- A sleek side-by-side refrigerator: Samsung Smart Counter Depth Side-by-Side Refrigerator in Stainless Steel $1,000
$1,620at Samsung →or skip to more refrigerator deals
- A fun pink retro mini refrigerator: Frigidaire Retro Bar Fridge Refrigerator with Side Bottle Opener, $160
- A smart induction cooktop: Samsung 36″ Smart Induction Cooktop with Wi-Fi in Black, $1,000
$1,500at Samsung →or skip to more range, hood, and oven deals
- Our favorite home espresso machine: Breville Barista Express Espresso Machine, $700
$750on Amazon →or skip to more small appliance deals
When you’re shopping for a new refrigerator, think about features you might be lacking in your current fridge. Evaluate aspects such as noise levels, internal spaciousness, and modern external features like ice makers and water dispensers. Perhaps you want a quieter fridge with a sleeker exterior or a freezer that can house a wide collection of ice creams. Consider smart features like ice dispensers, adjustable shelving, and energy efficient designs. Below, you’ll find retro style refrigerators, 4-door smart refrigerators, and some classic models with savings up to $1,500 off.
- BUY IT: Samsung 23 cubic feet Counter Depth 4-Door French Door Refrigerator with FlexZone Drawer in Stainless Steel $1,800
- BUY IT: Samsung Bespoke Side-by-Side 28 cubic feet Refrigerator with Beverage Center in White Glass $1,399
- BUY IT: SMEG 50s-Style Retro FAB 28 Refrigerator with Ice Compartment, Cream, Right Hinge $2,000
$2,500at Williams Sonoma
- BUY IT: Insignia 18.6 Cubic Feet Bottom Freezer Refrigerator, Stainless Steel, $600
- BUY IT: LG 25 cubic feet French Door Refrigerator, $1,299
$2,099at Best Buy
- BUY IT: LG 24 inch 11 cubic feet Energy Star Top Mount Freezer Refrigerator in Stainless Steel $448
$700at Home Depot
Small appliance deals
Is it time to replace your super loud and old blender? Are you finally thinking of caving in on getting an air fryer? If so, the Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals on small appliances are too good to pass up. Enjoy discounts of up to 40% off on a myriad of kitchen essentials. Also, smaller kitchen appliances make great gifts for your loved ones, so consider taking full advantage of these savings to give your best friend that at-home espresso maker they’ve always wanted (no one has to know you copped it at a great sale price).